Thursday, March 15, 2007

the 100th post!

I know I've been slacking... I have many stories to tell, just no time to sit and write quite yet... After 3 weeks in New York, today I returned to Milan, ready to start a new life. Too bad Milan didn't know that...

I showed up at the door of the people that hosted me last... and utterly surprised them, apparently. They whipped up a mattress in an office but it's obviously not anything I can use for more than a couple of nights...

And I just realized I have no clue how to get a job.

All my things are headed this way from NY. They'll be stored somewhere, that shouldn't be a big deal... but I need to figure out what to do with myself. My savings account is starting to shiver from the cold of expansive emptiness around it.

So, jobless and almost homeless. Tomorrow I'm forcing myself to get over the jet lag and start looking for something...

wish me luck :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best! Thanks for hanging out when you were in NYC and keep in touch!

Charlotte Bair said...

Good luck! After all your adventures of the last year, I have faith you can find a job. You're more than capable of figuring something out.