Monday, November 06, 2006

catching up on procrastination... ;)

I've spent 2 weeks in Holland, hooked to broadband... and here I am, 20 mins before leaving to the airport, updating the blog. ;)

Besides playing with my friends' baby, who has upgraded her backwards crawl to a full running around the house causing mayhem since I last saw her, I met up with friends from Costa Rica, took them around Amsterdam one day, attended the Horti Fair, and saw a bit of the new environment my friends moved to. Pretty place!

This afternoon I'm flying over to Milan, staying there a couple of days and see what I can find out about my family. I've made some headway in my research these past weeks! I foresee lots of running around in the near future... Good thing I bummed around for two weeks to recharge :P

I am bit less organized this time around, I have no clue where I'll be staying past this week, but I already bought a plane ticket to head back to the Americas Nov 30th! I'll be in NY dec 1st through the 5th, then I'm flying down to Costa Rica for my annual xmas time there. It's hard to break the habit... ;)

If you are in New York, you can make it, I'll be at Croxley's happy hour on Fri Dec 1! That's in Long Island, New Hyde Park.

And Italy... broadband connection is much scarcer, so hang on 'til the next update!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Glad you are coming back....

Anonymous said...

Hej, hej, Val. Your return to New York trip will provide confirmation that you made the right decision...in leaving! What a fabulous adventure you are having. Thank you for taking all of us along on your journey.