Sunday, July 02, 2006

piccies.. the last for a little bit :(

I finally get around to adding to my photo album. I have pics of Amsterdam, none of Brussels. But I thought I'd take some pics of the doggies, my new charges, to add on. I take the camera, says no CF card. I go to take it out of the computer. It's not there. I panic. Then reason. I was running out, I probably put it in a side pocket. Yeah. That's it. I go search my luggage. Nothing. I search it again. Still nothing.

Ugh.

All I can do is email the lady whose apt I was staying at, and hope she finds it and can mail it. A 2GB Compact Flash card would put an extra dent in my pocket I wasn't planning for.

So, here are the pics I have for now... Seems like I am doomed to not take pics of Belgium :P

- Aalsmeer and Amsterdam: the flower auction, and a couple of street shots.

- The Heineken Experience: being an indoor touristy thing, I had no fears of having my camera out all the time. So plenty pics here!

Enjoy... and I'll keep you posted on this week's adventures :P

PS) Italy is in the semi-finals... Forza Azzurri! *\^o^/*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola!!! No pude ver las fotos de Heineken experience.. me dio error :(

404 error: File Not Found

The requested URL "http://www.battlegirl.net/EU/netherlands/june28/NL_Heineken.html" was not found on this server.




If you think that the URL that you typed in is right, you can email the webmaster of this site at webmaster@battlegirl.net for questions, information and to let them know that you encounted this page.

Creo que es mejor que te ponga un comment a que te escriba... o no? Bueno, no se, espero que veas esto pronto!!