Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Welcome to my blog


I've promised a blog, and here it finally is! I am still tweaking the details, but I wanted to start distributing its address, so I could troubleshoot things before leaving.


You'll see a couple of different subscription options to the right of the screen. For general users, simply add your email to a mailing list and be notified every time I update things. For more advanced users, an RSS feed.


My suggestion is for you to subscribe next week, after I've finished testing and setting up the intros, so you don't get tired of me before I start my adventure! ;)


Thanks to all of those who have supported me through this decision. I don't think I have had any negative input from anyone, just a lot of curiosity as to what and how I'm doing things, and, most importantly, lots of help, on all levels. I'm so lucky to have you all as friends! *group hug*


Nota per gli Italiani: ho deciso di scrivere questo blog in inglese, dato che e` l'ultima lingua con cui ho vissuto, e la maggioranza delle persone che conosco parlano inglese. Cerchero` di fare note in italiano delle cose piu` importanti. Scrivete se proprio no riuscite a capire :) Basicamente, questa e` solo una introduzione. Oltre ai tanti ringrazi per vari aiuti, l'unica cosa che dovete sapere e` che avete l'opzione di abbonarvi via email, per far si` che vi arrivi un messaggio ogni volta che aggiungo qualcosa. A presto!


Nota para los que hablan español: ...ay, si todos ustedes saben mejor ingles que yo! ;)



And now, on to the actual show. Thanks for tuning in!

No comments: