Sunday, June 18, 2006

*grin* broadband is the shit

All is good. Mad hot day to be lugging luggage around... but a quick bus ride, a little walk, a cheap phone call (only 20 cents to call a cell, unbelievable but true...), a lovely lady with keys, and I am already settled with my charge, *with* wireless access. :D

Nestor the cat
This is Nestor, the kitty (well, not quite that young, more of a senior cat...) I will be feeding and petting and cleaning and playing with for the next two weeks. ^.^ Isn't he cute?? I got him purring, and he got so loud, I was worrying he would over-purr himself to exhaustion!! He kept it up even while chasing a little mouse on a string!

Now, to figure out what's around. I did pass by Westerpark on the way here, looked pretty nice... groceries are also a must. Feed the kitty, but feed me, too! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bert's gonna be jealous...